Fourth installment: 30%
We prepare an album with all the necessary drawings (65 sheets on average) in both digital and printed formats. If it's needed, we modify drawings based on the approved 3D visualization.
The album includes:
- Detailed floorplans with wall mounting and dismounting positions
- Elevations: drawings that depict the height and length of walls, cabinetry, and other architectural elements in a room.
- Electrical and Lighting Plans: detailed diagrams of the electrical and lighting systems in a room, including placement of switches, outlets, and fixtures.
- Reflected Ceiling Plans: drawings that show the layout of the ceiling and lighting fixtures, including details about the type of lighting used and its placement.
- Plumbing layouts with all fixtures of a property, such as sinks, showers, bathrooms, toilets.
- Millwork Drawings: detailed drawings of custom cabinetry, built-in furniture, and other millwork elements.